HALE Soap Co
Hand washing is critical in this pandemic environment to keep you and your family healthy and safe. As we hustle and bustle in our busy lives, soap is not always available in public areas. This paper soap is designed to fit in our pockets, in our bags, in our cars and in our carry-ons just like hand sanitizers.
Product Description: 5 Scents to pick from/ 25 sheets per pack / Canadian company
How to use paper soap:
- Pick up a sheet of paper soap with dry hands
- Wet hands with clean water
- Rub and scrub hands and fingernails for a rich lather for 20 seconds.
- Rinse hands well under water.
- Dry hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Handwashing is recommended by CDC Centres for Disease Control and Prevention that handwashing is needed at the following key times:
- Before eating and preparing food
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the washroom
- After changing diapers
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, or animal waste
- After handling pet food or pet treats
- After touching garbage